Enable Auto-Tagging in the Google Ads Interface
To enable auto-tagging in the Google Ads interface follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Google Ads account.
- Select “All Campaigns” on the top left hand side of the interface.
- Click on “Settings” on the bottom left side of the menu.
- Select the “Account Settings” tab from the two tabs that appear at the top of the page.
- Choose the “Auto-Tagging” option and click on “Tag the URL that people click through from my ad” check box then click “Save“.